Sunday, September 13, 2009

Motivational Author and Speaker Loves The Fiction Writer by Nina Munteanu

Zoe M. Hicks, motivational author and speaker of Encouragement Unlimited Inc. met Nina Munteanu during a writer's conference on Saint Simon's Island, Georgia, where Nina was giving workshops including one on The Hero's Journey. Zoe is the author of "Dream Catcher, the Power of Faith", a non-fiction guidebook to help empower women, but admitted that she was always interested in writing fiction.

She attended Nina's workshop and was impressed. "I was fascinated by Nina's clear and extremely interesting lecture on the hero's journey. Maybe all writer's have a novel in their heads they want to write one day, and the techniques Nina shared with us will help me when I get to that point. In fact, because of her, I may get there a lot sooner than I had planned."

Of Nina Munteanu's book, Zoe says, "The Fiction Writer: Get Published, Write Now! is a terrific resource in my professional library. I started reading it almost as soon as I got home after purchasing it. Nina shares tips and techniques from many great writers and I loved soaking all that up. I highly recommend it."

Zoe M. Hicks was born in Des Moines, Iowa and grew up in Atlanta, GA. She
Zoe M. Hicks
graduated from the Emory University School of Law and after practicing law for thirty years, now pursues her avocation of spiritual growth and empowering women in all facets of life.

No comments: